5th January 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 10th exam to get selected in best English school according in Gujarat board?

hello sir i want to take information from here
what to do after10 exam there is some confusion so i think to take 11 in science the a group or diploma but i have no idea to do after this
and i have no idea of to selecte whick school i have studed in gujrat board i english meduim school.
so i want thte best school according to my price and all information about the school and hostel .
and i want the application name which show thtrange of price and placeor you shoew the information regarding it.
so sir please see my message and replaie me as soon as AS POOSIBLE SO THANK YOU SIR I WANT TO SAY HOW WILL YOU GIVE MY ANSWER THANK YOU SIR

15th January 2022, 07:53 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do after 10th exam to get selected in best English school according in Gujarat board?

You have not mentioned about the fee structure and the district ( location ) where you are searching a good school as per your requirement.

So, mention the detail information to get correct information.
15th January 2022, 07:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 10th exam to get selected in best English school according in Gujarat board?

I cannot help you in this without having the sufficient information.

You have given incomplete information. So give the detail information about the location, fee structure which you can afford etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?