3rd September 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of 1st standard in Mallya Aditi International School Bangalore?

Hello everyone, actually I want my child to get admitted into any international school which is famous in Bangalore. I came to know that Mallya Aditi International School is a famous international school in Bangalore. Kindly tell me what is the fee structure of this school for 1st standard?

2nd February 2021, 05:16 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: What is the fee structure of 1st standard in Mallya Aditi International School Bangalore?

Yes this school is best in Bangalore and it is recognised and has good academic records
Your decision to send your child in this school is very appropriate as you will start at an early stage
The fees structure is around 1.5 lakh per year
So if if you are able to afford to pay the fees you can send your child to the school
Admission forms available in the school so it is advisable to fill the form as soon as possible as there are limited seats in the school
All the best to you to get admission in the school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?