14th June 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of efforts required for the parents to make their children an MBBS Doctor?

Hi friends, I am a Pharmacist and I want my son to become an MBBS Doctor. He is studying in 9th standard from Bihar Board. I wanted to become an MBBS Doctor but couldn't make it. I just want to know what effort required for parents so that their children would become an MBBS Doctor?

15th June 2020, 12:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of efforts required for the parents to make their children an MBBS Doctor?

•••• Being a father, you need to provide all study materials, coaching if needed.
First of all you need to ask him whether he is interested to become doctor or not. If he is interested then only he will be able to put in required efforts.

•••To become a doctor it is necessary that the candidates have to study 11th and 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subject from recognised board.
Ask him if he is in need of coaching then enroll him in a good coaching institute.

••• Support him because due to cut throat competition most of the students who are capable cracking such exams are not able to secure seat Institute institute.

••• It is very important for you to keep motivating him.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?