25th July 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for admission in Aakash? What type of test is conducted for admission?

I have passed from 10th class now i want to take admission in mbbbs so for that i want to take coaching from aakash for pmt test so what should i do for taking admission in aakash, which type of test i should give for taking admission in aakash?

12th September 2014, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for admission in Aakash? What type of test is conducted for admission?

Aakash Institute takes up students through a large number of admission processes. Some of them are listed below:
- Direct Admission – Provided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in 10th or 12th board examinations.
- Walk-in Admissions
- Postal Admissions – If you cannot personally go to the institute for admissions.
- Online Admissions – One can fill the form online, make payment through credit card/debit card and then take the print out of the confirmation page which the student will have to show during admissions.
- Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST) – It is for those students who couldn’t score well in their boards but are willing and passionate about their medical dreams. Passing this test will not only enable the participant to entry in Aakash institute but also provide him/her a hefty scholarship if he/she ranks top.
8th January 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for admission in Aakash? What type of test is conducted for admission?

I can score good in 10 class do i have any scholarship in akash institute for 11-12 medical entrance exams
9th May 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th .so for 11thi want to study coaching in aakash institute .please tell me the procedure for admission and also tell about asct
13th January 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 80% in 10th and I am studying 11th.. So for 12th I want to take admission in Aakash institute... Can I get admission
22nd March 2018, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in akash institution ? Which kind of enterence exam l do for take admission in akash institution
17th October 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW KIND OF STUDY IS DONE FOR SCHOLARSHIP [CLASS 8]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?