23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a State Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Kerala Board student?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for 10th Board exam from Kerala Board. I want to become a Police Sub-Inspector in Kerala. Kindly tell me what I should do to achieve my aim? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

28th November 2018, 11:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a State Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Kerala Board student?

For recruitment as Sub Inspector the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, with the present qualification you have to pursue the bachelor course to get admission.

Entrance examination is conducted for recruitment as Sub Inspector. Entrance examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection.
28th November 2018, 11:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a State Police Sub-Inspector being a 10th Kerala Board student?

Entrance examination is conducted by various state for recruitment as Sub- Inspector.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit varies with examination. Entrance is conducted in various stages.

So, you have to complete the required qualification to appear in the examination.
29th November 2018, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to be a graduate to become eligible for Sub-Inspector post in Kerala or any other state in India. A degree is the minimum qualification required for this post.

Selection is based on written exam and physical fitness test, conducted by the concerned authority. Hence, make sure you have a degree and also be prepared for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?