13th January 2021, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

What should I do during the gap after giving the 10th Goa Board exam?

Sir, I am preparing for the 10th Goa Board exam. I have my Board exam in a few months. I want to know that after giving exams on the 10th, what do I do during the gap? As I know my result will come in almost every 3 months. So, in this gap I want to do something which gives me benefit. So, kindly suggest something to me.

15th January 2021, 01:10 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What should I do during the gap after giving the 10th Goa Board exam?

You can use your time nicely by doing following-

1. You can opt an new hobby like - swimming, writing, traveling, meditation, cycling.

2. You can learn to play any musical instrument.

3. You can spend quality time with your loved one.

4. You can start a part time work like content writing or something in which you are keen interested.

5. You can focus on your family business ( if any).

Most important thing is you should try to give your 100% to get some results. Go for only one idea and give your entire time , it will surely change your life.
15th January 2021, 02:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do during the gap after giving the 10th Goa Board exam?

During the gap you can give more time to your hobbies, try to inculcate some extra-circular activities in your list.

Along with these you must give time to your studies as according to your future target and try to complete few topics.
16th January 2021, 10:36 AM
Ulna
Banned

Firstly you must relax after all the stress of the exam
Now it will be a crucial phase where you will have to select your stream and decide what you want to do further
So depending on the stream you want to select you must start working on it and start start preparing for it so that you can be a little ahead than others in the race
if you want to select commerce stream then you must do a research about the finances and also for brush your skills in mathematics
if you want to select science stream then you must start studying for your entrance exam be it medical or non medical as it will be easier for you
apart from this you can spend time doing the activities which you enjoy if you enjoy computer skills and there are a lot of courses like graphic designing, web development , YouTube video creation and many more which is in demand you can learn all this as it may help you in future
16th January 2021, 06:40 PM
Mayuri haria

After giving your 10th board exam of Goa state you can utilise your time by doing research of of your XI standard syllabus according to to which field you want to go
If you want to to go for science stream you can join classes for science to achieve best marks in your science field.
For commerce field you can enquiry details about what you should do you in your 11th standard.
For arts field you have to to search which is best for you to to continue
So it is best to enquire all field before you to do anything
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?