1st March 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of BHU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to take admission in BHU. I want to study in 11th PCB. So, I want to know the date of the distribution of application form of entrance exam and also the entrance exam date. Kindly inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of AMU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  2. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  3. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
  4. When the application form of BHU MSc Zoology entrance exam will be released?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for BHU B.Ed entrance exam if pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics? Syllabus and last date of form submission?
  6. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out?
  7. Date of sale of application form for BAMS PG entrance exam of Karnataka, BHU and Jamnagar?
  8. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  9. When the WB Polytechnic entrance exam will commence this year?
  10. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  11. Last date of BHU LLB entrance exam form submission?
  12. When the application form of IIHM Entrance Exam 2018 will be released? -- [New]
  13. When is the last date of submitting application form for 11th entrance exam of Jamia Millia, Delhi?
  14. MCA entrance exam in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of sale of APTRANSCO application form? Date of entrance exam?
  16. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. What is the date of sale of application form for AIIMS entrance exam?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th Science with 11132 rank in BHU entrance exam?
9th March 2018, 09:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of BHU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?

BHU refers to Banaras Hindu University and same manages a CBSE affiliated school known as CHS ( Central Hindu School ).

As far as you are concerned about taking admission in CHS for admission in class 11th with PCB group then for that you need to qualify SET ( School Entrance Test ).

Now as far as you are concerned about the availability of application form for SET 2018 then it has been made available on the link www.bhuonline.in since 1st March and will be available till 31st March 2018. Also, the examination is scheduled to be held on 25th April 2018.

For more details regarding SET 2018 you can download the SET 2018 information bulletin from the link http://bhuonline.in/pdfs18/SETBulletin2018_Eng.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?