7th February 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

When the Poly40 Application form will be available?

I passed secondary in 2006. Also higher secondary in 2008. I want to apply to Poly40 this year . When its form will be published? Am i eligible for this?

29th October 2014, 12:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Poly40 Application form will be available?

The notification for the Poly40 exams will be released every year in the month of December or January. And the applications forms will be available from the notification date to the mid of march. So, you can apply before the last date in the month of march. And sometimes, you can also apply with late fee, if it was specified in the notification. To know more details, you can visit the official website
webscte.org/poly40.html

And when coming to eligibility, candidates must be a citizen of India and the candidate should have complete Matriculation(Madhyamik) Examination from West Bengal Board of secondary Education or its equivalent Board securing at least 30% marks in Mathematics and Science individually. And the candidate should be less than 21 years. There will be age relaxation of 3 years for SC and ST candidates and 1 year for General candidates who are having good merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?