21st February 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?

When will the examination held for the post of high school asst. teacher in Jharkhand high school? What is the last date of receipt of the application form? Can someone give me the information soon to apply for it. What would be the needed preparation for the exam? Please help me with the answer soon. Thank you.

26th April 2015, 08:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will the examination held for the post of high school asst. teacher in Jharkhand high school? What is the last date of receipt of the application form? Can someone give me the information soon to apply for it. What would be the needed preparation for the exam? Please help me with the answer soon. Thank you.
The notification for High School Assistant Teacher in Jharkhand has not been yet released. I am expecting that it would released during the month of October/November 2015. The notification will be updated on the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Graduate in any discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university and Final year degree course students can also apply.
- B.Ed degree from an institute recognised by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- Selection process on the basis of written test.

How to apply: You can download an application form in the prescribed format from the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi.

Contact Address:
Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi
Gyandeep Campus,
Bargawan, Namkum
Ranchi - 834010
Phone: (0651) 6453342, 6453343, 6453344
22nd December 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?

when will be the Jharkhand upgraded high school teacher advertisement published? I want English syllabus for this exam.
thanks.
14th November 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

When will the exam of 2016 jharkhand high school teacher held can I get the syllabus of english and the qualifying general paper
27th November 2016, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Yesterday there was the vacancy for the post of PGT for subjects physics ,chemistry, and history
But other subjects vacancy was not notified despite lot of sheets are vacant in rest of the subjects also
28th December 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in final year of season 2015-17 in b.ed course. Can i fill up for high school in jharkhand
11th June 2017, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, A urdu hons who completed BA degree in vbu university but he is not master degree can he apply high school assistant teacher in urdu please reply
[email protected]
Contact 7209548773
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?