18th April 2021, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether 12th Goa State Board exam is postponed due to COVID?

Sir, kindly tell me what is the date of the upcoming Board exam of Goa state Board for 12th standard? I came to know that the dates are postponed due to COVID issue. Is it true? Please let me know asap.

19th April 2021, 12:35 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 12th Goa State Board exam is postponed due to COVID?

Yes, 12th Goa State Board exam is postponed due to COVID.

For now there is no news for rescheduling examination.

Examination will be conducted offline only if situation get controlled.

You should prepare for examination and wait for further update.
19th April 2021, 12:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° The Goa government has not yet thought of cancelling the state board exams of class 10 and 12 in the wake of the covid-19 search as the Chief Minister said.
The final exams of class 10 and 12 of the Goa Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education are scheduled to be held from April 24.
However, the student will have to take proper precautions while preparing for the final examination of class 10 and 12 in the examination hall.
19th April 2021, 06:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

According to NDTV news, the Goa has not yet thought of cancelling the state board exams of classes 10th and 12th in the wake of the Covid-19 surge. Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has said.
The final exams of classes 10th and 12th of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education are scheduled to be held from April 24.
19th April 2021, 11:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- As per the latest news, the Goa government has not yet thought of cancelling the state board exams of class 10 and 12 in the wake of the covid-19 cases as chief minister Pramod Sawant has said.

The final exams of class 10 and 12 of the Goa Board of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education of scheduled to be held from April 24.

Sawant noted that board exams were held successful in the state last year admit the pandemic by the following all necessary measures to prevent covid-19 spread.
26th April 2021, 10:55 AM
sivanthipublicschool

State board exam is not postponed till now in Goa. But there is a chance to postponed or may be conducted through online mode if there is rate of increasing Covid rate in Goa. So be prepare and ready for your exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?