25th January 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Whether a 2 years and 10 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Cuttack?

Hello, My son will complete his 3 years in 2 months. And the admission in Montessori school has been started. I don’t know whether my son is eligible or not? As I am recently shifted in Cuttack, so I don’t know about any Montessori school. Help me please.

15th February 2019, 01:28 PM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Whether a 2 years and 10 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Cuttack?

the school education department, through a government resolution (GR), fixed the minimum age for admission to nursery at three years from the 2015-2016 academic year.
As your son is just two month younger there is possibility to grant you relaxation of two months for admission. You have to contact the concerned authorities of schools for the same.
Following are the names of schools
1. Cuttack Public School
Station Bazaar Jagatpur

2. Hello Kids
Sector- 8 Cda

3. Cuttack Little Champs
College Square
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?