12th May 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether Adelaide Convent School is a best CBSE school in Patna?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Adelaide Convent School is the best CBSE school in Patna. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 5th standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

16th May 2019, 12:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Adelaide Convent School is a best CBSE school in Patna?

I will not say that it is the best school, however it is among one the good schools in Patna, however if you wish your child to get admitted in the above mentioned school, you can give it a go ahead and I am sure your child will do well.
18th June 2023, 07:04 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Whether Adelaide Convent School is a best CBSE school in Patna?

It's possible that the school you mentioned is either a new establishment or may not be well-known or widely recognized.

When considering the quality of a school, it's important to gather information about its curriculum, infrastructure, faculty, academic performance, and other factors. Additionally, you may want to consider reviews and feedback from parents, students, and the local community.

To determine if Adelaide Convent School is one of the best CBSE schools in Patna, I would recommend conducting thorough research, visiting the school, and speaking with current students, parents, and teachers to gather more information about its educational standards, facilities, and overall reputation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?