21st September 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether Ayesha Convent School Shajapur offers Intermediate Arts course?

Hello, I have heard that Ayesha Convent School Shajapur provides Intermediate Arts course. I want to study Arts in Intermediate after completing my 10th. So, please help me to know this school offers Intermediate Arts course or not?

24th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether Ayesha Convent School Shajapur offers Intermediate Arts course?

Yes, the above school does offer Arts stream in Intermediate, you do not need to worry about it. However admission is only provided on merit basis, therefore I would request you to prepare well for the admission test and after clearing it with minimum passing marks you can get admission and can continue with your studies ahead.
24th September 2019, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Ayesha Convent School Shajapur offers Intermediate Arts course?

Yes, Ayesha Convent School Shajapur offers intermediate Arts course and it is affiliated to CBSE. You can get admission based on your class 10th board exam marks.

Contact: Chhota Bazaar Main Road, Chhto Bazaar, Chhto Bazaar,, Shajapur, Madhya Pradesh - 465441, India, Phone: (07362) 259073
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?