19th October 2020, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate can get admission in Tamil Nadu Board school of Erode after migration from Coimbatore?

My daughter is 6 years old and she is studying in 1st standard in Tamil Nadu Board. Now, I have to relocate from Coimbatore to Erode. In this case, can my daughter get admission in any Tamil Nadu Board school in Erode in the same class?

25th October 2020, 11:46 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in Tamil Nadu Board school of Erode after migration from Coimbatore?

Yes, a candidate can get admission in Tamil Nadu Board school of Erode after migration from Coimbatore.

If she has cleared his 1st standard then she will surely get admission in any School or any board.
25th October 2020, 11:48 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether a candidate can get admission in Tamil Nadu Board school of Erode after migration from Coimbatore?

Yes, She can get admission in Tamil Nadu Board school of Erode after migration from Coimbatore.

If she has cleared her 1st standard than she would surely get admission in any board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?