21st February 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Whether a child eligible to join Allons Public School, Durg through Scribble Preschool?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child in Scribble Preschool. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this school then after completing her Montessori standard, she can join Allons Public School, Durg?

1st March 2019, 11:57 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether a child eligible to join Allons Public School, Durg through Scribble Preschool?

That will depend upon how much she has learned from there and how much guidance had she got from her parents, as during the admission, she will be asked various questions and also her parents will have to clear the interview session in order to get the child admitted and continue with studies further.

Therefore, I would suggest you to guide the child in her early stages and I am sure she will be able to crack the very basic interview and get admission, otherwise there is no boundation for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?