17th August 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Commerce is available in Shemford Futuristic School Gopalpur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Shemford Futuristic School Gopalpur. I want to take Commerce. So, kindly tell me that Commerce stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

22nd August 2019, 03:31 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Commerce is available in Shemford Futuristic School Gopalpur?

Yes, HS standard is available in the above mentioned institute , so if you wish to get admission and study further, you can opt for it, you will however have to appear for an admission test and will have to attain the minimum cut-off marks, you will be allowed to study further.
23rd August 2019, 05:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Commerce is available in Shemford Futuristic School Gopalpur?

No, Shemford Futuristic School Gopalpur doesn't offer Higher Secondary Commerce stream. If fact, it is just a secondary schooling offering studies till class VIII only.

Contact: Udaini,Post-Mittan Chak, P.S. Gopalpur ( 3.5 Kms South Of New Bypass Road ( Nh-30 ) From Patna Central School ) ,804453
Phone No: 91 ,9534098669
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?