11th March 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Basava International School, Dwarka?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Basava International School, Dwarka. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

16th March 2019, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Basava International School, Dwarka?

Yes, the Basava International School, Dwarka offers Higher Secondary Science course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination at eligible to pursue Higher Secondary Science course. To get admission in Basava International School, Dwarka, you have to collect the application form from the school, fill it with your personal details and submit it in the school, then school will finalise the candidates for whom the admission is offered.
16th March 2019, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in Basava International School, Dwarka?

You can surely opt for Science stream at Basava International School in Dwarka New Delhi. They definitely offer science stream at higher secondary school affiliated to CBSE.

Address: Site-1, Sector 23, New Delhi, Delhi 110075

Phone: 011 2805 1462
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?