27th July 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?

Hi everyone, I have heard that the education system of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is the best school in Porbandar. Is it true? I want to admit my son in 11th standard. So, I am thinking to admit him in this school. Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  3. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  4. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  6. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  7. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad?
  8. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  9. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  10. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  11. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  12. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  15. educational quality
  16. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  17. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  18. Whether admission test conducted to study 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
31st July 2018, 01:02 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya were opened by the government all around the country as the institutes for over all development of the children.

The purpose of these institutes is to revamp the education culture of India and prepare a team of leaders that can lead India in various fields of excellence.

JNVs are undoubtely the best institutes for schooling and there is no chance of question the quality of education imparted there.
31st July 2018, 02:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school in Porbandar?

Yes it is true that Navodaya Vidyalaya is best. It has its own identity regarding education and it is best in itself.
If you have decided to admit your child in Navodaya Vidyalaya then, this is really good.
Admission procedures are same as its other branch. Candidate must have to clear entrance tests conducted by school itself.
You can admit your child in class 5th or in 8th standard through entrance examination. Seats are limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?