6th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS board certificate is accepted in Europe for further education?

I have just passed my 12th with NIOS certificate. Now i want to go to Europe for studying further. I want to know if my certificate is acceptable over there or not? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Europe on the basis of NIOS certificate?
  2. Is NIOS board certificate valid for all higher education courses? -- [New]
  3. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  4. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  5. Detailed information about NIOS Homeopathy Certificate course?
  6. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  7. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  8. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  9. Admission in Indian Airforce with 10+2 certificate from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is NIOS marksheet applicable in all colleges of india?
  11. Nios students applying for cap rounds accepted
  12. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?
  14. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  17. Is NIOS certificate acceptable in Defense sector?
  18. Eligibility to study BBM in Abroad for NIOS candidate?
7th January 2016, 09:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS board certificate is accepted in Europe for further education?

No, it is not possible to study in Europe after passing your schooling from NIOS board. Europe Universities doesn't allow candidates who have pursued their studies through correspondence.
Candidates must have pursued their studies through regular school.
NIOS is an open school, not a regular school. So, NIOS certificate is not accepted in Europe for further studies.
9th January 2016, 01:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS board certificate is accepted in Europe for further education?

Yes, as long as you fulfill the basic requirements to pursue your studies in any foreign country, you are very much eligible to study with NIOS certificate, there is nothing to worry about it.
9th April 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

In how many countryy or state nios certificate in not accepted?
12th April 2016, 07:41 PM
Quantum reply

Mostly all the countries are not believing in correspondence education. As NIOS is an open schooling board so, you are not very well eligible to study in foreign countries.

I suggest you to take admission in Indian colleges because NIOS certificate is valid in all over the India.
10th June 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BCA but most of the Bangalore university is not taking nios into consideration and I am not able to get admission in college.
3rd May 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed C1 german language exam from Geothe institute in delhi and I completed my 12th class from NIOS board in commerce stream.. I would like to apply soon for graduation in german language in FU Berlin.
Am I eligible for the admission?
12th June 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Hello i had given 12th science exam this year but i had failed in 3 subjects so if i give 12th exam with NIOS so is it valid in europe to do my further studies??please give me better response.
31st August 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

NISO result is valid in MBBS ? India and abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?