5th June 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Kerala Public School, Jamshedpur?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Kerala Public School, Jamshedpur offers Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

9th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Whether Science stream available to study in Higher Secondary of Kerala Public School, Jamshedpur?

Yes science stream available under Higher secondary school of kerala public school, Jamshedpur.

For more details regarding Higher secondary course you can go through the official website of kerala public school,jamshedpur.

And you can contact to kerala public school for admission procedure.

You must have completed 12th from the recognized board with minimum 50% of marks.

Age should be 15 years and no upper Age limIt.

There will be screening test to get admission in 11th in kerala public school if you have completed 10th from.any other school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?