27th February 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad offers Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

2nd March 2019, 07:49 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Bishop Johnson School and College, Allahabad?

Yes, science stream is available to pursue in the above mentioned school, there is no such problem in it. You can get admission in the above institution and can very much continue with your career ahead.

You will just have to appear for an entrance examination in order to be eligible to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?