13th June 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Science stream is available Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a best school of Osmanabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  6. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  7. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  8. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  12. Which school in Chhatisgarh has the best Hostel Facility with low fee?
  13. Whether admission test is conducted to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  14. Is there any admission test to study 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  15. Difference between Kendriya Vidyalaya and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya? What is the curriculum in both schools?
  16. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to secure 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
15th June 2018, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

Yes, science stream is definitely available at intermediate level. You just need to apply for admission on time. Merit for admission will be decided on the basis of marks in class 10th.

Your science and maths marks in class 10th board exams will be considered for finalising the merit list for admission.
7th August 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?

In which navodaya we can get science stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?