29th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Science stream is available in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School in Intermediate course? I want to join this school for Intermediate course but I want to study Science. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School is a best school in Karur?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in 11th Science at Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  3. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  5. Requirements to migrate from Tamil Nadu State Board to CBSE Board for studying in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  6. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  7. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Birpur?
  8. Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Ben Hur Public School, Pilibhit? -- [New]
  9. Is Intermediate Science stream available in Aikya International School?
  10. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  12. Whether Science stream is available to study in Intermediate in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  13. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  14. Whether Commerce stream available to study in Intermediate in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  15. How to get admission for arts side after passing 10th
  16. Whether Commerce stream is available to study in Intermediate in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  17. Can I study Science in Intermediate if weak in Mathematics?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get admission in any International School for to study Intermediate Science?
24th February 2023, 01:39 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Whether Science stream available to study in Intermediate in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?

According to the information available on the website of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School, they offer the following subjects in their Higher Secondary course (11th and 12th standard Science Stream):

Mathematics
Biology
Commerce
Computer Science

However, it is best to directly contact the school administration to confirm the availability of the desired stream and any other relevant details regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?