28th May 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Will I be declared Pass in 12th AHSEC if failed in 2 subjects but scored qualifying marks?

Hello everyone, I have got compartment in 2 subjects of 12th standard which I am doing from AHSEC Board. But in over all marks I am qualified. So, I just want to know that I will declare pass in AHSEC after compartment in 2 subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to qualify if scored 18 marks in Physics of AHSEC? Can I get additional 2 or 3 marks to qualify in Physics?
  2. Is there any chance to qualify if scored 18 marks in Physics of AHSEC? Can I get additional 2 or 3 marks to qualify in Physics?
  3. Can I get BTech admission with 20 marks in Mathematics of 12th AHSEC?
  4. Can I get admission in AEC, Guwahati with 48%-49% in PCM of 12th AHSEC and and qualified in CEE?
  5. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
  6. Am I eligible for any colleges in Australia for graduate courses having failed in 3 subjects in 12th board exam?
  7. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 198 marks in JEE Main and secured 10th position in AHSEC?
  9. Scholarships available for a candidate with 91% in 12th AHSEC?
  10. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate with 37 marks in Physics, 47 marks in Chemistry and 57 marks in Biology of 12th AHSEC?
  12. Although passed 10th Secondary School Certificate (SSC), can candidates reappear again for scoring better results? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to write JEE exam for marks improvement of Mathematics in HS from AHSEC?
  14. Will I be considered as failed after failing in 2 subjects? What should I do after failing?
  15. What should I do if failed in 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to change Board from AHSEC to CBSE for 12th standard?
  17. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if scored 43% in overall marks but failed in Science and Mathematics subjects?
  18. What is the percentage required to read CA after class 12th? I have scored 55% marks in class 12th under AHSEC
31st May 2018, 06:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be declared Pass in 12th AHSEC if failed in 2 subjects but scored qualifying marks?

You will not be declared pass in 12th AHSEC board if you have failed in two subjects.

To get passing certificate, a candidate must score minimum of passing marks in all subjects of board exam. Even if you fail in one subject, you will be declared as failed candidate.
3rd June 2018, 09:59 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Will I be declared Pass in 12th AHSEC if failed in 2 subjects but scored qualifying marks?

Overall marks is not important you have to qualify in each and every subject you have taken. In Physics and Chemistry you have to score at least 23 marks in theory and 15 marks in practical. in Maths and English 33 marks is qualifying marks. You have to get pass in every subject.
You are considered as fail as per your description.
You have to clear those 2 subjects also after clearing compartmental exam or you can reappear next year.
3rd March 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

If will fail in maths and physics. Am I eligible for compartment or I have to repeat class 12?
1st March 2023, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I be allow to give compartment exam for 2 subjects, i.e, physics and chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?