15th August 2021, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in Delhi university if i am passing class 12th from open school?

Hi sir actually i failed in clss 11th and know i dont want to waste a another year and i m from a private school on one of the top schools in delhi ..i have done my 10th from that school and now i want to do clss 12th from open school and that too im into sports field ..sir i want to ask that is it true that i will not get admission in Delhi university ...

15th August 2021, 05:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Delhi university if i am passing class 12th from open school?

Yes, You can take admission in Delhi University after completing your study from Open university as there is no any restriction but it should be from recognized university. You can check the complete eligibility to apply in the university on the official website of Delhi university.
15th August 2021, 05:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in Delhi university if i am passing class 12th from open school?

Yes, you are eligible for securing admission in University of Delhi even after passing your Class 12th from open schooling board provided your open schooling board is a recognized Educational Board/Council under Indian Education System and you hold the other requirements for Delhi University admissions.

For complete list of education boards/councils recognized under Indian Education System, you can refer to the link https://www.cobse.org.in/recognized-...l-boards-list/.
15th August 2021, 05:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to get admission in Delhi University for undergraduate course after completing std 12th from open schooling.

Candidates passed std 12th from open schooling are eligible to apply for the undergraduate course. For more information about admission procedure and eligibility for DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2021, 05:48 PM
Msdhoni02

The answer is NO.

• Provisional certificate is not mandatory unless it's asked by college authority and you do not have 12th class marksheet.

• Last year, it was necessary to submit it but this year the trend changed.
15th August 2021, 05:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can get admission to Delhi University if completed the 12th class from an open school. Admission to Delhi University in most cases is direct, but for some courses, admission is based on the entrance test as well.

The candidate can apply for admission by filling the admission test on the official website of the university that is www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2021, 05:56 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you can take admission in admission in Delhi University after completing your study from open schooling, as there is no any restriction but it should be from a recognised School.
You can check the complete eligibility to apply in the university.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---
http://www.du.ac.in
15th August 2021, 06:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Candidates of open schooling are eligible for admission in Delhi University.

So, you can apply for admission in the course. The application process is going on. The admission procedure varies as it is both merit and entrance as per the course. To get detail information regarding the DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th August 2021, 08:04 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, You will get admission in Delhi university if i am passing class 12th from open school.

Those who have completed schooling from open school are totally eligible to get admission in Delhi University.

Admission in Delhi is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university.

If you could secure good marks in entrance than definitely you will get admission.
15th August 2021, 08:17 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Delhi university is one of the premier university and candidates are eligible to get admission in the course on the basis of merit or through entrance test.

Candidates of open schooling are also eligible for admission and also gap year is no bar for the admission.

So, you can apply for admission and eligible to get admission after qualifying the cut off criteria or qualifying in entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?