8th April 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Will I get PCM in Army Public School(AWES)?

i have got following marks statement in math and science
math=FA1(C1) FA2(A2) SA1(D) FA3(A2) FA4(C1)
science= FA1(c1) FA2(A2) SA1(C1) FA3(c1) FA4(B2)
SA2= result is awaited so will i get PCM in Army Public schools?
presently i am studying there..
Please forward the answer of my question as early as possible.
what is the minimum criteria of grade for geting PCM in class 11th of CBSE schools?

15th April 2014, 08:38 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get PCM in Army Public School(AWES)?

From your stated marks it seems that you have mentioned all the terms marks. but according to me it is difficult to judge your average marks from these grades. but so as your concern is seen you want to get admitted in 11th of any CBSE school or the same school that is army public school with subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics. On the basis of your average or aggregate marks only you will be eligible to get the subject of your choice that is as you have mentioned physics chemistry and mathematics.

To get selected in any good CBSE schools in class eleventh you must at least in aggregate have 80% in all the subjects that you have studied and gave exam. so only on the basis of these maths and science marks it cannot be said whether you will be able to get a seat or not.

Next thing is yes, you can try to get admission into the same school as you are studying now on the basis of grace, grace means since you are the school’s old student the administration might consider you for admission but its not guaranteed. you can just hope to be fortunate enough to get such piece of cake. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?