21st March 2011, 10:16 PM
shambhusuman08

In which college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E?

my gate marks in gate 2011 me branch gen catogery is 50/100. which college should i try?

22nd March 2011, 01:16 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E?

hi..
your score is very good and your rank would be some where around 200 t0 300,
you can easily get admission in any one of the iits,but still the branch will not be good one,
if you want the best branch like the mechanical design then i think you should try to get admission in the nits were you would get the best branches of your choice for sure,
i think you should try to take the decision on the basis of which branch you are getting and not by going on the name of the colleges ,
the notifications for admission have already started coming and so be looking for them and decide the colleges
among the nit nit suratkal,allahabad,tichy,nagpur should be good colleges to take admission in
15th April 2011, 08:33 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shambhusuman08 View Post
my gate marks in gate 2011 me branch gen catogery is 50/100. which college should i try?
hii, congrats you have scored a decent marks to get a seat surely in NITs apply to all NITs, as the competation is more iit s will have slight chance you can get in iit guwahati,roorkhee,all the best.
29th September 2011, 06:27 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: In which college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E?

hi friend..

your score is very good and your rank would be some where around 200 t0 300,
you can easily get admission in any one of the iits,but still the branch will not be good one,
if you want the best branch like the mechanical design then i think you should try to get admission in the nits were you would get the best branches of your choice for sure,
i think you should try to take the decision on the basis of which branch you are getting and not by going on the name of the colleges ,
the notifications for admission have already started coming and so be looking for them and decide the colleges
among the nit nit suratkal,allahabad,tichy,nagpur should be good colleges to take admission in.

all the best................................
22nd April 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

OBC QUOTA gate score 316 , 86 percentile ,my girl friend got this score ,which college will she get??
11th January 2013, 03:42 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

i,,,

college can I get after scoring 50/100 in GATE M.E

1.nit(trichy)

2.nit(nagpur)

3.nit(suratkal)

4.nit(allahabad)

5.nit(roorkee)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th January 2013, 05:12 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi, your score is not the best one, but it is good enough to get you a call from a couple of IITs. You should fill up the form of every college you want to get admission in and then with this score, you'll get a call for interview from the IITs and it all depends on your interview that whether you'll be able to get the branch of your own choice or not. For preparing the interview, you should be confident and you should be very good with your fundamental concepts in your graduation subjects.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?