13th July 2011, 10:50 PM
nehal7789

Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat?

i am in 3rd year of b.tech(e.c) in Gujarat. what is process to get admission in M.tech in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  2. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  3. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  4. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  5. Procedure to take admission through GCET in Gujarat?
  6. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  8. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  9. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  10. Colleges for Mtech admission in gujarat through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the admission procedure for M.Pharm seat in Gujarat?
  12. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  13. Procedure to get admission in M.Pharma in Gujarat? I want to get admission in M.Pharma
  14. Procedure to get admission for ME in Gujarat? Which Entrance Exams to appear for this?
  15. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  16. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  17. Admission in M.Pharm-Gujarat? Seats in Gujarat for M.Pharma?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
21st July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Tech in Gujarat?

require ment for m.tech in gujarat
22nd July 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I completed by B.E. in Mechanical engineering.
What is the procedur for getting admission in M.E. ?
What is the date for it ?
23rd July 2011, 12:29 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
M-Tech are the course which were done after b-tech course and through these feild you can develop your thing more in your interested topic.
To apply for these courses in college you have to give entrance exam known as GATE entrance exam.
Through your GATE score only you allot college inrespective institute of gujarat,so do preparetion for Gate exam and after scoring good rank take addmission to your choice college.
23rd August 2011, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

How is the seat allotment done in admission of CET?
Means there are reservations for casts. But are there any reservation for gate students?
Whether all the gate students will be allowed to choose there seats, and remaining are allotted to non gate?
Or there is certain proportion reserved for them?
11th October 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to know best way for clear the gate .kindely some one guide me
21st December 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi
Am Aniruddh from bangalore . i completed B.E ( C.S.E) in 2009 and i wish to do M.Tech in other state..how can i do or what is the procedure ? and more over i got less than 60 % in B.E ?????? will i get opportunity to do M.Tech..???? Pls reply me
15th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i have got 29/100 marks in gate 2012 into computer science and i am also general catagery . so please inform me i take admission or not in m.tech collage ,gujarat .please reply me.
9th April 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How is the seat allotment done in admission of CET?
Means there are reservations for casts. But are there any reservation for gate students?
Whether all the gate students will be allowed to choose there seats, and remaining are allotted to non gate?
Or there is certain proportion reserved for them?
wat is procedure of non gate exam ?????
wat its date
7th May 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i got gate 2021 exam score 30.67 & admission in mtech of which collage eligible.
10th May 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I got 29 marks in GATE 2012. where i got admission ?
i m in obc category.
4th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I got 26 marks in GATE 2012.and i am in S.C category,but i have no idea about the admisson procedure of M.TECH.
27th February 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

For other state students, what is the procedure to get admission in M.Tech in Gujarat? What are the entrance exams to appear other than gate and what will be the date?
for Non gate students?
29th July 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.e in electronics and telecommunications I want to take admission in M.TECH through non.gate in Gujarat is this possible ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?