6th January 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PCS after doing B.Tech? What is the syllabus for PCS?

i have done my btech and i am decide that i will prepration for PCS... so i wanted to know the syllabus for PCS related to btec syllabus..

11th May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PCS after doing B.Tech? What is the syllabus for PCS?

i am Btet in computer en. i want to apply a form of PCS if you help me
31st May 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for PCS after doing B.Tech? What is the syllabus for PCS?

i doing electronic communication btech. plz tell me , how i prepare for pcs examination???
26th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in ece , i want to prepare for pcs exam . plz tell me wht is the syllabus for that . and wht subjects should i need to prepare for punjab pcs .. plzz tell me ..
26th April 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in ece , i want to prepare for pcs exam . plz tell me wht is the syllabus for that . and wht subjects should i need to prepare for punjab pcs .. plzz tell me ..
30th May 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in ece. I want to know fees of psc. how many month should be for preparing it.
30th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in ece. I want to know fees of psc. how many month should be for preparing it.
15th July 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in cse. I want to know syllabus of psc. and how to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?