8th January 2013, 01:41 AM
tameem201

What is the date of MAH MCA CET? Where to get the registration done?

Plz tell me the dates of MAH-MCA CET 2013 and from where i can get the registeration done ....

thanks

15th January 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of MAH MCA CET? Where to get the registration done?

When MCA CET form we can get?
2nd February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of MAH MCA CET? Where to get the registration done?

what is the last date of MBA CET
4th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

tel me the date of MAH MCA CET? where to get registration done?
6th February 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam from nagpur and i want to give the MAH MCA CET but there are no brouchers available in axis bank not a sigle one what can i do to get application forms my other frends also waiting for apply ps give me suggestion.
my email id is [email protected].
6th February 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

when r we goin to get information brochures?????
11th February 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

for CET dates keep looking at,
For MCA 2013
http://dte.org.in/mca2013/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
For MBA 2013
http://dte.org.in/MBA2013/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
14th February 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

where we can do mah mca cet ragistration? and where these ragistration forms are avilable?
16th February 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Mca Cet 2013 Exam is Dated on 7th April 2013 and The Form Application Kit would Be available in 1st Week of March .. Information acquired as on Dte.org .......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?