24th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?

Sir,
Iam 26yr old and i would like to do dipploma or other aeronautical engineering based courses .presently iam working as an ot assistant after completing my Bsc.nursing. Its a long time gap after completing 10nth+12th.I think its a better idea to do any basic courses. Which can help to do dip.or other aeronautical based courses. But i need ur advice about such courses.my +2 subjects are physics ,chem,zoology,&botany. I humbly request for ur advice

18th June 2011, 07:46 PM
jitendra kr jha

Default Re: Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?

Dear
Now days there are many scope in aeronautics, I advice you to go wings website .this is an organization who give trainee for ground staff, ticketing and many other related post. You get here training as well as job in international airports
20th June 2011, 08:41 PM
sweet sangeetha

Default Re: Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?

hai friend,first of all i really wish u to select this course. first u have to do the 1yr course in aeronautical engineering. Its just based on all the related topics of aeronautical. so u have to do that course 1st. then u join the 4yr course in aeronautical or its enough to finish that 1yr course. All the best for ur career.
The best aeronautical colg are
1: Frankfinn institute
2: nehru group of instituition
3:hindustan academy of instituition (Bangalore,chennai).
14th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do aeronautics engg aftr bcs(computer science)
14th September 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can i do aeronautics engg after bcs(computer science)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?