27th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?

sir,
please tell me the procedure for doing diet? is there is any difference between diet and jbt? tell me the difference? fees structure of jbt? after doing this course how many class i can teach?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between courses provided by DIET, JBT, ETE, ECCE? Eligibility for the course?
  2. Date of sale of Diet/JBT forms?
  3. Procedure for admission in JBT course? Best university for JBT course? Fee structure of the different institutes?
  4. What is the date of release of Delhi DIET or JBT? -- [New]
  5. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?
  6. What is the date of issue of application form of JBT/DIET?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to join DIET/JBT course? Which are the government recognized centers in Delhi?
  8. tgt/pgt entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?
  10. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  11. Best coaching centers in Delhi for Bank PO Exams?
  12. Full details for admission in JBT course? What is the fee structure?
  13. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  14. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
  15. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  16. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  17. How to get admission in JBT? What is the fee structure and requirement?
  18. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
23rd May 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?

Is there will be any entrance test for the admission of JBT this year?
23rd May 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?

i secured 76%in 12 class can i apply for diet
5th June 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What is the procedure for doing Diet? Is there any difference between Diet and JBT? What is the fee structure of doing JBT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i secured 76%in 12 class can i apply for diet
yes,you have to get only 50% to seek in the examination of DIET.
17th June 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

From when and where diet forms are availalable? Reply asap...
21st June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between D.ed and JBT????
24th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for jbt froms from delhi
27th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

how many marks in 2 are necessary fees kitni hai haryana aur punjab k luye valid haai
9th July 2011, 01:45 PM
ankitsharma

Yes you can get admission in DIET. In delhi there is no entrance exam admission is on merit basis but in other states there is entrance exam. DIET is the institute which conducts JBT course. Fees for govt DIET is 10,000 per year And for pvt DIET is 35,000 per year. You can get the prospectus from any DIET.
10th July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

wat is the difference between diet and jbt n which one is better
15th November 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

can below 50% students can also aply?
25th November 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any corespondence course of Jbt from Delhi univrsity.what is the age limit for this.what is it's admission date.
2nd May 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do the dite course from delhi university. what is the procidure of this course. please suggest me.
19th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/mam

Please let me know the difference of courses provided by DIET, ie JBT, ETE, ECCE etc. and also the eligibility of these courses.
29th May 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference in DIET and Jbt courses and how to choose which is better?
19th June 2012, 10:41 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Dear Friend as you mention you want to do JBT so you can apply directly to any university there are many university which offer JBT course but the good colleges or university conduct entrance exam and the on the bases of the merit list they give admission but there are many university which give direct admissions to the students the forms will be available in the month of march and you can apply for them through online and offline also. these are the best university in which you can apply

The Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi, Delhi
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik, Maharashtra
North Orissa University - Baripada, Orissa
Tripura University - Agartala, Tripura
Isabella Thoburn College - Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Sant Nischal Singh College of Education for Women - Yamunanagar, Haryana
School of Distance learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) - Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
Directorate Of Distance Education - Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
Shri Krishna College Of Education For Jbt
Maa Saraswati J.B.T. College
Periyar Institute Of Distance Education

Best of luck.
7th October 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

I am doing a gnit course right now bt i am feeling that in this i dont get success in this field . becausw i want to go in teaching line so is ths right if i do not do gnit curse n wait for some and then take admission in diet
26th April 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;477255]sir,
please tell me the procedure for doing diet? is there is any difference between diet and jbt ?

tell me the difference? fees structure of jbt? after doing this course how many class i can

teach?
20th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i had missed the date of common entrance test 2014 should now i can apply on the bases of my merit list of class 12th
6th August 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me wht is the difference between diet and jbt.and which one is better plz reply me fast
26th September 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

Could you please let me know the difference between JBT ,ETE , DIET .
Which one is better for me if i m interested to be a govt. Primary teacher ??
24th April 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Please tell me the date of delhi diet entrance. Is the entrance is necessary.
On the based 12th class marks can i take admission in delhi govt. University.
6th June 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of becoming School teacher? What is the difference between diet and jbt? And till which Month and Date i will get form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?