20th February 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Homeopathic MD entrance exam in Maharashtra

I want detail information about homoeopathic md entrnce exam in2013 in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  2. Detailed information about state PMT in Maharashtra?
  3. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year?
  4. Detailed information about SNAP entrance exam?
  5. List of courses which can be done after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Merit list for BHMS in Gujarat University?
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Detailed Information regarding Entrance Exam for MBBS course for the year 2012?
  9. Detailed information about Biotech entrance exam? What is the date of it?
  10. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information about the colleges which include genetic engineering? Names the entrance exams?
  12. Detailed information regarding the CAT entrance exam?
  13. Previous years Homeopathic MD entrance exam papers?
  14. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  15. Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?
  16. How can I apply for BHMS program in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College?
  17. Information about B.Ed entrance exam Maharashtra? When is it held? Where to get the form?
  18. What is the detailed syllabus of NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the examination details? What should I do to score well in exam?
11th March 2017, 11:22 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about Homeopathic MD entrance exam in Maharashtra

Information about Homeopathic MD entrance exam in Maharashtra-

>>Exam Pattern:

1.Conducted in English language.
2.Each question is 1 mark.
3.No negative marking in the exam.

>>Tentative Dates:

1.Sale of application forms: In the month of June
2.Admit cards available : End of July
3.Date of exam: First Week of August

>>Eligibility:
Candidates must have passed B.H.M.S. examination or equivalent qualification from recognized University.

>>Total questions: 250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?