26th February 2013, 05:33 PM
masiraganisuresh

Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India

What are the universities offering MTECH INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY Course in INDIA?

What are various entrance exams to write for getting admission into MTECH INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY after completing BTECH INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY?

What is the scope of INDUSTRIAL BIOTECHNOLOGY IN INDIA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  2. Which institutes are offering projects? I am doing M.Tech in Industrial biotechnology
  3. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology)
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  6. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology -- [New]
  7. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  8. What after B.Tech Industrial Biotechnology? Universities offering PG in Genetic Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after B.Tech?
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus
  11. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  13. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  14. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. What are the qualification requirements for M.Tech. Biotechnology?
  17. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  18. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
20th July 2016, 06:47 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India

List of universities

Annamalai University - Master of Technology in Industrial Biotechnology

Annamalai University, Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FEAT), Cuddalore - Master of Technology in Industrial Biotechnology

Sastra University-School of Chemical & Biotechnology - Master Of Technology In Industrial Biotechnology

National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NITK) - Master of Technology in Industrial Biotechnology

Sastra University-School of Chemical & Biotechnology - Master Of Technology In Industrial Biotechnology

Sastra University - Master of Technology in Industrial Biotechnology

Scope

After complete B.Tech course, students can find jobs in pharmaceutical companies, research labs and institutions in India.All Core companies only hire students from universities such as IITs, NITs etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?