16th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?

hii..i am b.tech biotechnology graduate and want to do m.tech..just let me which university is good with maximum placements for biotechnology...i got 19th rank in SRMEEE..and i am in confusion whether to opt for food and nutritional biotechnology in srm or to go for industrial biotechnology in manipal university..please kindly let me know which course is better with placements and whether srm or manipal universities have best placements for these courses.among all factors which is best among all SRM or Manipal????????

Related Questions:
  1. Are the placements of Manipal Universities good for Chemical Engineering?
  2. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  3. Which are the top colleges of MBA in Tamilnadu? Colleges which approve MAT scores? I am pursuing B.E ECE
  4. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  5. Is it good to join Private Universities? How much is their fee structure and placements?
  6. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  7. Should i join SRM or Manipal? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?
  10. In which colleges can I apply with a GATE score of 253?
  11. Options for 12th commerce students in July or August?
  12. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  13. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  14. List of the universities that offer admission to MSc Geology without entrance exam
  15. List of good Universities for doing Ph.D in Biotechnology for GATE qualified -- [New]
  16. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  17. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  18. What kind of jobs are available through Diploma in Advanced Computing?
28th December 2011, 07:12 PM
Davidvilla9

Smile Re: Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii..i am b.tech biotechnology graduate and want to do m.tech..just let me which university is good with maximum placements for biotechnology...i got 19th rank in SRMEEE..and i am in confusion whether to opt for food and nutritional biotechnology in srm or to go for industrial biotechnology in manipal university..please kindly let me know which course is better with placements and whether srm or manipal universities have best placements for these courses.among all factors which is best among all SRM or Manipal????????
dear friend,

Biotechnology is an very interesting field. it is an combined field of bio and engineering.Now as you have completed your btech, for that many congratulations.Also you got 19th rank in SRMEEE. which is again an great feat to achieve.

You are confused in food and nutritional field, then let me tell you both are brilliant field. but, it depends on your interest.even though i would say food technology is better in placementship.

Now both the universities SRM and MANIPAL are good universities. but i think MANIPAL is better in placement prospect, as it is having international market.

THANKS..!!!!!
19th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?

amongst srm chennai and ramiah bangalore, which is best for B.E Biotechnology?
23rd April 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?

i want to see the list of biotechnologist placement in srm university
11th December 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12 science n i am confused about which field to take ..... as it is a era of cmpitions so i want to choose a course and a college that gives a good placement ..... so which course n college/university should i choose ...
10th May 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the companies that would hire industrial bio-technologists from Manipal university, please let me know, cuz i am thinking of applying for that course in manipal university...
thank you
10th May 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the companies that would hire industrial bio-technologists from Manipal university, please let me know, cuz i am thinking of applying for that course in manipal university...
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?