14th March 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?

I have done BA. Now I want to do a postgraduate diploma in hospital admin and healthcare management. Will l get job after this course as I am an arts graduate? What are the career prospects after this course and salary package.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  2. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  3. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  4. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  5. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor? -- [New]
  6. Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?
  7. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  8. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  9. Which are the medical courses for further studies?
  10. Difference between Public Healthcare Management, Hospital Management, Hospital Administration and Clinical Management? What is the salary scale annually in UK?
  11. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
  14. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  15. Hospital Administration or Pharma Management? Which course has better jobs and future scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  17. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  18. How can I get information regarding MBA?
27th August 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?

hi i have done my bsc nursing now i want to do pg diploma in hospital administrtion .....pls tell what wil be the job avalability and profile and salary after that.thanx
2nd May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?

I'm48YRS ALSO ATTACHED WITH HOSPITAL aand ( pvt) sector around 14 yrs. Education MSW.
And having pain n palliative care course. Will I join Hospital admissions n health care course. What is the benefits? Should I ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?