7th April 2013, 11:19 PM
ganesh atole

How to apply for CET exam? Last date for CET exam?

i wnt to aply to cet exam but i dont know last date please can you tell me last date of cet exam

5th August 2017, 07:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for CET exam? Last date for CET exam?

CET stands for Common Entrance Test. Each and every university will conduct Common Entrance Test to give admission for various PG courses across the colleges of that particular University.

The name of the CET will be slightly varied depending upon the state and also depending upon the University.

You did not clearly mention the specific university for which you would like to apply for this Exam.

Next time, please be more clear with you question so that we would better suggest you.

I would suggest you to visit the official website of the specific university for which you want to apply for CET Exam.

There you can see the updated information. If you did not see any information, go to contact us page and take the contact number.

Make a call to the university and get the complete details.

If you have studied from a regular college, you can also enquire for the same information from your college.

Get the complete details like
-Last date to apply
-Mode of apply - online or offline
-Mode of payment - online or offline
-Mode of Exam
-Syllabus of Exam etc.

Have good preparation for the Exam and crack it and get admission for the course which you would like to join in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?