12th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Janaria

Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?

Can i do MBA after completing B.Sc Biochemistry? What are the job oppurtunities if i do MBA after B.Sc biochemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  2. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  3. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  5. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  6. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course?
  7. Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  9. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  10. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  12. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  13. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  14. How to get biochemistry field job after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
  15. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  16. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80% -- [New]
  17. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job Opportunities after the completion of MBA Program?
13th May 2013, 06:48 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janaria View Post
Can i do MBA after completing B.Sc Biochemistry? What are the job oppurtunities if i do MBA after B.Sc biochemistry?
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for M.B.A after passing B.Sc Biochemistry.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> R.M.A.T
> X.A.T
> S.N.A.P
etc

You have to pass B.Sc with minimum 50% marks from recognized university/.

TOP M.B.A. COLLEGE:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
13th August 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biochemistry? What are the job opportunities?

Hi I'm doing my UG biochemistry and I'm seeking for a job after my 1st degree ,I would like to know whether any medical coding coreses will help me in getting a job ?
23rd July 2019, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is this relevant to go for MBA after M.Sc biochemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?