29th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the NEET syllabus? Books to be referred for the same?

I want to know neet syllabus and how we prepare? Which book is most benifitial if i am 12 going boy of cbse board?

1st July 2013, 05:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the NEET syllabus? Books to be referred for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know neet syllabus and how we prepare? Which book is most benifitial if i am 12 going boy of cbse board?

List of the Best Books for NEET exam

Score More NEET Test Series Pack: 10 Mock Tests on Latest Syllabus & Pattern
Author: AIETS Experts
Publisher: AIETS (2013)

NEET 2013: 10 Mock Tests Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
Author: Experts Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

Target NEET 2013: Common Medical Entrance Exam with 10 Mock Tests
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

For syllabus for NEET Exam Click Me .

1st July 2013, 10:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NEET Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To sit for the NEET Exam you need to pass higher secondary exam or its equivalent with not less than 50% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together.
  • There is some relaxation for the reserved category candidates. SC/ST candidates needs to get 45% of marks in aggregate.
  • It is important to pass separately in all the subjects at 10+2 level as mentioned above.
  • Those who are in class 12 and about to sit for their board exam or awaiting the result of their board exam can also give this exam.
  • At the time of applying for this exam your age should not be less than 17 years by any chance. This is for the general category candidates.
  • For the SC/ST/OBC candidates there is a percentage relaxation of five years.
  • You will be able to give this exam for three times at max and not more than that.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:-
  • Total Time: 3 Hours
  • Total Questions: 180 Questions
  • Negative Marking: 1/4th negative marking
  • Exam Language: Hindi and English
Questions will come from the following sections:-
  1. Physics- 45 Questions
  2. Chemistry- 45 Questions
  3. Zoology- 45 Questions
  4. Botany- 45 Questions
Physics Syllabus:-

Kinematics, Work, Power and Energy, Gravitation, Physical world, Measurement, Laws of Motion, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillations and Waves, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Atoms and Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electronic Devices, Optics

Chemistry Syllabus:-

Structure of Atom, Thermodynamics, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrogen, Equilibrium, Some p-Block Elements, s-Block Element, Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry

Biology Syllabus:-

Cell Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Diversity in Living World, Human physiology, Plant Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Reproduction, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and environment, Biology and Human Welfare

NEET Exam Books To Follow:-

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

Score More NEET Test Series Pack: 10 Mock Tests on Latest Syllabus & Pattern
Author: AIETS Experts
Publisher: AIETS (2013)

Hope this helps :-> :->
4th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to prepare neet effectively please tell me some books name in chemistry and biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?