1st August 2013, 12:37 AM
lata laxman

Can I opt for interior designing course after passing 12th standard

I am 18 now i have failed in the 12std exam .nw i need to sumting creative .so can i opt interior designing course as my carrier ...???pls ans me

12th April 2014, 05:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I opt for interior designing course after passing 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lata laxman View Post
I am 18 now i have failed in the 12std exam .nw i need to sumting creative .so can i opt interior designing course as my carrier ...???pls ans me
With 12th standard fail student you're not eligible to apply for Bachelor degree course in Interior designing course. Only the candidate who complete 12th standard in any stream with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university are eligible to apply for this Bachelor degree course in Interior designing course. Since, you have failed in 12th standard. So,you're ineligible to apply for bachelor degree course in Interior designing course. But, with 10th standard you're eligible to apply for Diploma in Interior designing course like, Diploma in Architectural Assistant ship, Advanced Diploma in Interior Design etc.. So, If you're Interested to apply for Diploma in Interior designing course then you're eligible to apply for the same.
29th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for interior designing course after passing 12th standard

how can i apply for diploma in interior designing after passing 10th with 70%marks and i also have intermediate drawing grade exam certificate from maharashtra government is there any college in mumbai plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?