4th April 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do interior designing after passing 12th commerce?

can i do interior designing after my +2(commerce)...please send to me the details

23rd July 2014, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do interior designing after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do interior designing after my +2(commerce)...please send to me the details

Yes of course you are eligible to do an interior designing course after completing 12th standard in commerce stream. Any specialization students are eligible to apply for interior designing course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is required to apply for interior designing course. So, after completing 12th standard in commerce stream you are definitely eligible to apply for interior designing course. After completing 12th standard you can apply for interior designing courses like, Bachelor degree level, Diploma level or Certificate level courses etc..

The candidate who is interested to apply for B. Arch, should crack NATA entrance examination with good marks. To apply for this course, you need to complete 12th standard with 50% marks from recognized university. Only science stream students are eligible to apply for B. Sc in Interior Design, diploma in interior design etc.. Here, I suggest you to visit the concerned institution to get more details.
22nd May 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Is 3 years of diploma in interior designing equivalent to 3 years of degree program?
Does it have the same scope?
21st September 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

If I am a student of commerce stream without maths and fine arts . Can I do interior designing ? And also if I am average in fine arts ?
22nd March 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and can i do interior designing or any other designing course ???? Please help me because i am really very interested in doing interior designing please help me ....
15th September 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc interior designing after passing 12th commerce? Please reply me soon
26th April 2020, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Without maths in commerce nd even very poor in math interior desi
28th April 2020, 06:15 PM
SahanaRaj098

Hello,
You can proceed your career in interior design . There are many college which provide you this course. You can go for DOT school of design they will give the guidance of about how to pursue your passion.
28th April 2020, 06:18 PM
SahanaRaj098

Hello,
yes!! You can proceed interior design career with commerce also. Choose the right institute ,there are many college for design. You can go to DOT School of design in chennai is exclusive for design course. You can contact them for your career guidance. All the best for your career.
10th February 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

After 12 class how we can move into fashion designing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?