11th August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for exemption for foundation and get direct entry in executive of CS course

i have qulified group1 of ipcc. am i eligible for exemption from foundation and get direct entry in executive of cs course. i haven't completed my graduation. i am in bcom part2. plz tell me about the exemptions that i am eligible.

25th December 2017, 11:59 AM
armani123

Default Re: Am I eligible for exemption for foundation and get direct entry in executive of CS course

Yes, you can eligible for exemption from CS foundation course to get direct entry in executive of CS course.
CS Executive course Eligibility Criteria:
You must qualify CS foundation Level (or)
You must be Graduate of any discipline (excluding Fine Arts) from recognized university (or)
You must qualify the entrance exam (CPT) which is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (or)
You must qualify the Foundation exam which is conducted by Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
So, if you have any of the above qualification, you are eligible to take direct entry in Executive Programme of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
19th December 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for exemption for foundation and get direct entry in executive of CS course

Am I eligible to exempt the cs foundation as I am pursuing an integrated course B.com LL.B(Hons) and I am in 4th year completed my B.com can I exempt and take direct admission to Executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?