15th August 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Who conducts energy auditor examination?

I am a graduate engineer working in Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd for last 29 years and now want work as an energy auditor after retirement . how can i do the same ?
?

25th August 2017, 04:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Who conducts energy auditor examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a graduate engineer working in Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd for last 29 years and now want work as an energy auditor after retirement . how can i do the same ?
?

As you want to appear in energy auditor examination, then you have to appear in BEE(Bureau of Energy Efficiency) which is conducted by the National Productivity Council. Here below are details regarding BEE exam:-

Eligibility Conditions:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is graduation in engineering with 3 years work experience.

>> Candidate appearing after post graduation course in engineering must have 2 years of work experience.

>> Candidate appearing after diploma in engineering must have 6 years of work experience.

Application Procedure:-

>> You have to fill application form and send it to below mentioned destination:-

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity 6,
Aavin dairy road, Ambattur Industrial estate
Ambattur Chennai - 600098.

Entrance Exam Pattern:- There are four papers in entrance exam:-

Paper I:- Based on general aspects of energy management and energy audit and carries 150 marks, Duration of exam is 3 hours.

Paper II:- Based on energy efficiency in thermal utilities and carries 150 marks, Duration of exam is 3 hours.

Paper III:- Based on energy efficiency in electrical utilities and carries 150 marks, Duration of exam is 3 hours.

Paper IV:- Based on performance assessment for equipment and utility systems and carries 100 marks, Duration of exam is 2 hours.
25th November 2017, 10:58 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Who conducts energy auditor examination?

A graduate Engineer with post-graduate degree in Management or equivalent with two years of work experience and diploma Engineer or equivalent with six years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning.

They are applicable to conduct energy auditor examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?