16th August 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I join RAW after passing 12th with PCM? What is the qualification to it?

How to join the RAW after 12th with PCM what is qualification required to it?

16th August 2013, 09:34 PM
Jaynitkumar

Location: At-Lalmohan Nagar,P/o-Pahunsara,Block-Raniganj,Disttrict-Araria (Bihar) 854312
Default Re: How can I join RAW after passing 12th with PCM? What is the qualification to it?

Hi friend,
You can say that there is nodirect way known, to get recruited in RAW. It has its regular way, otherwise. Actually personnel from police department, civil services, army are appointed for specific posts in RAW. But all these guys are approached by the RAW itself. One can not approach in the person to RAW. On the other hand, Staff Selection Commission organize an exam called Deputy Filed officers Under cabinet secretary. Thereyou can appear. But the same is here, it is up to the RAW to select a candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?