19th April 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How should I join RAW after completion of 12th Class in Correspondence?

Dear sir,
My name is prince sharma.I live in samalka at new delhi.I am passed at 12th standard for correspondence study.sir,i am feel houner to join raw and make raw agent .sir,am i join the raw?
Please considerd me.
thanking you
yours truley
prince sharma

5th July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join RAW after completion of 12th Class in Correspondence?

sir, i am a girl.and want to join R & AW...What are the better steps..
(now I am 19 years young,and doing B.tec 1st year.)
15th August 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join RAW after completion of 12th Class in Correspondence?

Sir, I am the student of BA(hons) and i want to join the RAW. Please give me suggestion how could i join this
15th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I m ..... i want to become an raw agent ..
i want to work where u send me anywhere....
if u want to contact me search me in chandigarh 35 sec.. i m a 19 year old nd i have bajaj xcd bike
20th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
My name is yogesh dogra.I live in uttam nagar at new delhi.I am passed at 12th standard for correspondence study.sir,i am feel houner to join raw and make raw agent and professional wise i am sports man i like bodybuilding and run. i am 25 years old and u can send me any where i am staying last six year alone i want to do something from my country i like speed.....
Please considerd me.
thanking you
26th August 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

12th passed out student or under gradute student k liya raw agent banne k liye kitna scope h. plz..... sir
27th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a girl wishing to be a RAW agent n i am a student of 10th std now aftre compliting 12th i want to join RAW as i had a wish for it since i was in 8th.
I am in search of answer that how can i join it ??
Hoping an answer from you soon.
Thanking you.
1st September 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am sona kumar wishing to be a RAW agent.i m a student and complit 10 2 i want to join RAW.
hoping an answer from you soon.
14th September 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Divyank Makashre. I am a student of 12th standard.After completing 12th i wish to join RAW.
I am having a question that how can i Join RAW?
What type of exam can help me to get in it ?
Hoping some suggestions soon.
Thank you!
15th September 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
My name is Robin Tyagi willing to be a raw agent.i m 2 non medical so please guide me, how to join r&aw .
thank u
16th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am praveen mishra passed 12th standed from cbse board,i am from defence back ground,currently i am workirng for legal services authority in goa state,sir i want to join raw and want to serve my contry.i am ready to work any where in any condition for my contry.i am ready to give any kind of test.
1st October 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir my big drem for join raw plz let me soon some info n knowledge
5th November 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sangamesh from belgaum,karnataka.
i complete my 2nd PU science with 68.83%, now i am studying engineering in belgaum.
i want to join raw, i want to work for my country.
please send me the procedure to join raw to my email id,
[email protected].
please sir, it's my humble request..
7th November 2012, 05:19 PM
gopesh tarak

dear sir,
my name is gopesh kumar tarak. i live in village-deori, post-bhakhara,dist-dhamtari(c.g.).i am passed at 12th standerd on science(bio). i am feel hooner to join raw and make raw agent.sir,am i join the raw?
please considerd me.
your truley
gopesh kumar tarak
14th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
my name is i am raw join
17th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want ti live my family and i want to join in raw recently 12 compleated
17th May 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give imformation about RAW and i am study 12 class and my name is anish shrivastava
24th May 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

My name is ADITYA SHARMA.I live in yamuna vihar at new delhi.I am passed at 12th standard for correspondence study.sir,i am feel houner to join raw and make raw agent and professional wise i am sports man i like todo something for our country and you can fully trust me. i am 22 years old and u can send me any where..... Please considerd me. thanking you
10th June 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Repeatedsir,
I have acomplite 12th with pcm &iam serving in indianarmy but which process follows by joining raw.
21st November 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I want to be a RAW Agent.I have completed class 12 from MBSE.I am very good in fitness and I am a very brave person.But the most important is tbat I want to serve for my country with all my strenge.If you could respon me,I'll be very glad.
Lalruathara
Champhai
Mizoram
8th February 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I want to be a RAW AgenT. I have completed class 12 from PUNE. & MUJE BUS PAK. OR DUSHMANO KE VATT LAGNE HAY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?