19th August 2013, 09:00 PM
wsn

How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate

Sir,
Hello, I am art graduate. I want to know how can i be hindi teacher in future.
I read hindi in matriculation only but after that hindi was not a elective subject of me.but i scored 95% in matriculation. if may be then please say some of the hindi higher studiy institute..........please guide sir.....

nayan

Related Questions:
  1. Process to become Hindi Teacher for commerce graduate?
  2. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  3. Qualification needed to do PG diploma course in Hindi?
  4. What is the eligibility for PGT teacher? I am a science graduate with PG in Hindi
  5. What should I do in my future after passing PG in economics subjects from Hindi Medium
  6. Information about Bachelor of Hindi Education(BHED) course to become Hindi Teacher?
  7. How should I pursue B.Ed correspondence in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  9. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  10. How to become a Teacher in Hindi in KV in Hyderabad?
  11. How to get Hindi Teacher job in USA? -- [New]
  12. How may I get model exam papers for the post of Hindi T.G.T in KVS?
  13. How can I do M.A fine Arts course through correspondence?
  14. Date of counseling of PGT Teachers in Adarsh Schools?
  15. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  16. Which subjects to choose in B.Ed? I have BBA in my graduation
  17. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  18. How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed
4th October 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate

Sir I am completed BA(arts) and rathna under wardha.I want to be joining BH.ED for the propuse of Hindi teacher.how is it possible
20th July 2017, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b. A program. And I want to become hindi teacher. After b. Ed can I apply hindi teacher.
28th February 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am B.COM graduate my second language is hindi in my school and college. Now i want to become Hindi teacher in private school. Please guide me what course should i take to become Hindi teacher.
24th March 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am completed inter and now what i study to became a hindi teacher?
29th August 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I am very talented in Hindi subject so please tell me about courses to become a Hindi teacher?
2nd March 2020, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my graduation in science. In 10th class my third language was hindi. But now I want to be a hindi teacher. What should I do now.
3rd March 2020, 10:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

You have to first appear in the entrance exam namely as CTET for securing your seat in the top school/Colleges or government as a Teacher.

Eligibility:-

--Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Candidate must passed Graduation from a rrcogn9zed board with minimum of 50%Mark's.

--Candidate must complete 1 year course duration in B.ED.

After completing these stages,you are allowed to appear in the entrance exam of CTET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?