23rd September 2011, 06:16 PM
vandanajay.mishra

After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?

Dear Sir / Mam,

I need job for hindi subject teacher, I have done B.A. ( hindi/sanskrit), B.Ed. and now im doing M.A. (hindi).

Thanks & Regards
Vandana
(9015938170)

Related Questions:
  1. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  2. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  3. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  4. How should I pursue B.Ed correspondence in Hindi?
  5. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do Hindi B.Ed. (Parangata) course? Is Hindi Ratna certificate enough for Hindi Teacher jobs in Orissa?
  7. How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate
  8. How to get post graduate teacher job after completing B.Ed in Teaching subject?
  9. How to get Hindi Teacher job in USA?
  10. Is Hindi ratna exam enough for getting Hindi Teacher job in Orissa?
  11. How can I become a Hindi teacher? What is the procedure?
  12. How to get a job as Hindi Teacher after passing graduation with 44%
  13. How can I get a job of Hindi Teacher?
  14. Can i get Hindi Teacher post in Andhra Pradesh after completing MA in Hindi from Amry?
  15. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  16. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to complete PG in Hindi through IGNOU?
  18. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
10th October 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?

Dear sir/mam,
I need a job for hindi teacher. i have done b.a.,m.a.,b.ed.

Thanks & regards.

Tanuja
(9634336317)
26th November 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?

hi, sharu i m complete m.a. hindi how to get gov. job? what did i do for the gov. job ?
22nd December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I GOING TO JOIN HINDI B.ED.HOW THE COST OF COURSE.
23rd January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How I will apply Central B.Ed for sanskrit in and what is the procedure
23rd February 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to have both sanskrit & hindi subject in b.ed. to became a hindi teacher
20th April 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello - please contact at [email protected] if you have strong hindi and sanskrit background. I am looking for hindi teachers from India for my online tuition. Thanks.
27th June 2012, 07:25 AM
janvi roy

Dear friend,since you are doing masters you can give NET before the last semestar or simply after your masters conducted by the UGC,which occurs twice a year. You can also apply for the post of assistant teacher or headmistress by giving School service commission. Thank you.regards.
19th December 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me the B.Ed sylabus details .I apply in this year in jammu university.

So pls. send me the sylabus.

Thanks

Poonam Sharma
1st September 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

After doing b.a hindi hons what prefered for me ma or b.ed
14th June 2023, 08:31 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To secure a job as a Hindi subject teacher after completing a B.A. (Hindi/Sanskrit) and B.Ed., you can follow these steps:

Prepare your resume: Create a professional resume that highlights your educational qualifications, including your B.A. degree and B.Ed., as well as any relevant certifications, teaching experience, or additional skills related to the Hindi language or education.

Research job opportunities: Look for job openings for Hindi subject teachers in schools, colleges, or educational institutions. Check school district websites, job portals, education-specific websites, and local advertisements for vacancy announcements.

Network with professionals: Connect with professionals in the education field, such as teachers, administrators, and school counselors. Attend education job fairs, teaching conferences, or workshops to network with potential employers and gain insights into available job opportunities.

Apply to schools and institutions: Submit your application, including your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in teaching Hindi, to schools and educational institutions that are hiring Hindi subject teachers. Follow the application instructions provided by the schools, which may include submitting application forms, transcripts, and other required documents.

Prepare for interviews: If you are shortlisted for an interview, prepare for it by researching the school, reviewing common interview questions, and considering how you would approach teaching Hindi to students. Showcase your subject knowledge, teaching methodologies, and your passion for teaching Hindi during the interview.

Gain teaching experience: If you haven't already, consider gaining teaching experience through internships, volunteer work, or substitute teaching. Practical experience in a classroom setting can strengthen your application and demonstrate your ability to effectively teach Hindi.

Continuous professional development: Engage in continuous professional development to enhance your teaching skills and stay updated with the latest teaching methodologies and educational practices. Attend workshops, webinars, or training programs specific to Hindi language teaching and join relevant professional organizations or associations.

Maintain enthusiasm and perseverance: The job search process can sometimes take time, so maintain your enthusiasm and persevere in your efforts. Keep applying to suitable job openings, follow up on your applications, and consider alternative options such as part-time or temporary teaching positions to gain experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?