28th August 2013, 12:59 PM
anubhavbabul

Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India

sir/mam
my son has got an all India rank 10234 in neet ug.his state ranks are-950(bihar) and 1433(delhi).i belong to general category.is there any chance for him to get mbbs in any government medical college in india?he couldn't get any seat in the all India quota counseling? what are his chances in the bihar? will there be fourth round of counselling in all india quota just like pg? plz help sir/mam i am really tensed.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get government MBBS or BDS college after scoring 98 marks in MPPMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical college?
  2. In which Govt. College can i expect my admission if my WBJEE medical rank is 1674? Can I get a seat in MBBS?
  3. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks
  4. What are the available options for further studies in India and abroad after doing MBBS?
  5. Is there any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in government sector after scoring 98 marks in MP PMT? Is there any reservation for girls in medical colleges?
  6. Date of counseling of medical?Any chance to get admission in MBBS in government college after scoring 3000 rank?
  7. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  9. Any chance to get MBBS seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu? I have passed Kerala 12th exam with 96%
  10. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  11. How to get a seat for MBBS in government medical college Uttarakhand?
  12. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  13. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  14. Can I get a chance to get into government medical college after scoring approximately 100 in medical? List of government medical colleges?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. How to do my PG in Harvard medical school while doing MBBS in a government college in India
  17. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  18. Is there any chance to get scholarship for medical studies? Which are the scholarships available for PG studies?

24th March 2014, 01:12 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India

The admission in MBBS mainly depends on the entrance test. A good score in the entrance test will be a great advantage. According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. There are various medical entrance exams along with state government one that you can apply for like

AIIMS MBBS entrance exam http://www.aiims.edu/

KMC Manipal (Manipal University) http://www.manipal.edu/

Aligarh Muslim University MBBS entrance http://www.amu.ac.in/

BHU Varanasi MBBS entrance test http://www.bhu.ac.in/
For candidates, there are provision for lateral entry too. You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also complete class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?