21st April 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?

i m an average student nd want to do engineering from any of the govt colleges in pune.. i hav'nt given mh-cet..wat r te choices i have....i hav completed my 12th dis year nd waitng for my results..wat are the minimum marks i shud get in cbse-12 board to get addmission in a govt college

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  3. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  4. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  6. Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?
  7. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  9. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  11. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
  12. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  13. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board exam to appear in JEE Advanced for ST student?
  16. Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?
  17. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  18. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
29th May 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?

i got 58% in my 12th board this year.i want to study in maharashtra's engineering college for civil.can i get admission.i live in MP n have a domicile of maharashtra.
29th May 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?

i got 58% in my 12th board this year.i want to study in maharashtra's engineering college for civil.can i get admission.i live in MP n have a domicile of maharashtra.i am of SC category.
29th May 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

what r the minimum marks needed for a cbse student to get addmision in any mh cet level engineering collage ???
2nd June 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

i got 65.4% in my 12th cbse board this year ,i want to do graduation in mbbs courseplease suggest me colleges
7th June 2011, 04:03 PM
Sachin Narayan

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra:-

You are eligible to apply in any government college in Maharashtra for your further studies. The basic eligibility criteria is as follows:-

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (minimum 45% marks in aggregate in case of candidates of Backward class categories valid and recognised in the Maharashtra State) with subjects General Science/Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics/Algebra & Geometry and English.
7th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Sachin Narayan

Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra:-

You are eligibile for applying to the admission in any Government College in Maharashtra for your further studies. The basic eligibility criteria is as follows:-

A cadidate should have Passed the HSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks for OBC candidates from Maharashtra) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.
14th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 8 marks in aieee in B.E &65 in mhtcet can i get engineering colleges in maharashtra
24th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

get admission in Government College in Maharashtra:-
28th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 43.5% marks in 12th from maharastra. can i get addmission in any engineering college of maharastra, please advise
8th April 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am likely to get around 85% in this years cbse exam i am from delhi can i get admission directly on my marks basis in cbse in any engineering collage of mahararastra m so worried about mu futture so pls ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?