19th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the format of the question paper for Punjab University common entrance test for B.A LLB course? What is the weightage of every section?

what is the format of question paper for Punjab university Common entrance test for B.A. L.L.B course.....????? and what is the weightage of every section in the paper ?

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Can I get admission in PU after scoring 1665 in common entrance test of punjab university
  3. How may I get the previous years question papers for MCA entrance test of Punjab university?
  4. Gujarat University, M. Ed Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Punjab Technical University BBA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU BCA 4th Sem-Computer Networks (BCA-401) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course? -- [New]
  10. Nirma University Institute of Management Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can an arts student to do MCA? I have done B.A History Hons
  13. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Sem-Macro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Fee structure of MCA in colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for MCA lateral entry after passing BSc with 49%?
  17. How to do MBA from IIM? I am doing b.Com
  18. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
27th March 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the format of the question paper for Punjab University common entrance test for B.A LLB course? What is the weightage of every section?

from where previous years question papers of punjab university chd 5 years course of llb are available with answers?
8th April 2013, 03:59 PM
kiratleen

Default Re: What is the format of the question paper for Punjab University common entrance test for B.A LLB course? What is the weightage of every section?

please send me the sample paper of law entrance exam of punjab university chandigarh
please send it soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?